We are happy to offer free repair services to our customers.
It doesn’t matter where you got it or how old it is!
Basic repairs are anything that can be done while you wait & include:
- broken clasp
- broken jump ring (the little ring that holds on the clasp)
- glue in stones or pieces back together
- ring straightening/rounding
- lost earwire
- check the setting of your ring
- note – there may be a small fee for sterling silver replacement parts
Advanced repair service is also available for a small charge. These are fixes that are a bit more involved, including:
- between the bead knotwork. In some cases we can fix just where it broke & not have to redo the entire strand!
- pretty much anything that you need, we are very clever with repairs
What we don’t do:
- upsize rings or offer soldering repair. Please visit our Main St neighbors at Southwest Connection, they’ll take good care of you.
- replace watch batteries. Again, Southwest Connection is where to go. Tell them we said hi.
- keep 14k gold clasps, chain etc in stock. If you bring it with you we’ll happily make the repair.
The Fine Print
Should you need to leave a piece for repair, please plan to pick it up within 30 days of being notified that it is done.
Most repairs are ready in 7 days or less. Your jewelry loves you – please don’t orphan it.