We are happy to offer jewelry repair services to our customers.
It doesn’t matter where you got it or how old it is!
Basic repairs (FREE*): anything that can be done while you wait & include:
- Broken clasp & jump rings (the little ring that holds on the clasp)
- Glue in stones or pieces back together
- Ring straightening/rounding
- Replace lost earwire
- Check the setting of your ring
*There may be a small fee for sterling silver replacement parts
Advanced repair service is also available for a small charge. These are fixes that are a bit more involved, including:
- Restringing ~ Bracelets $5+ Necklaces $10+
- Bead Knotwork: In some cases we can fix just where it broke & not have to redo the entire strand! $5+
- Pretty much anything that you need, we are very clever with repairs
What we don’t offer:
- Resizing rings or soldering repair. Please visit our Main St neighbors at Southwest Connection, they’ll take good care of you
- Replace watch batteries. Again, Southwest Connection is where to go. Tell them we said hi.
- Keep 14k gold clasps, chain etc in stock. If you bring it with you we’ll happily make the repair
The Fine Print
Should you need to leave a piece for repair, please plan to pick it up within 30 days of being notified that it is done.
Most repairs are ready in 2 weeks or less. Your jewelry loves you – please don’t orphan it.
We are not responsible for jewelry left unclaimed for more than 6 months.